Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH
+49 (0) 25 24 93 23-399
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 811244833
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Tim Remmert; Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thorsten Wesselmann
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster
Registernummer: HRB 9426
Verantwortlicher für den Inhalt der Website und redaktionell Verantwortlicher
(Pflichtangaben nach § 5 TMG, § 55 II RStV)
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Tim Remmert; Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thorsten Wesselmann, Anschrift s.o.
L.B. BOHLE Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH (hereinafter referred to as -L.B. Bohle) takes the protection of personal data very seriously. Therefore, we have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with at L.B. Bohle. All web activities comply with the applicable legal regulations pertaining to the protection of personal data and data security. Our security measures are continuously optimised in accordance with technological developments. As we cannot fully ensure data security when communicating by email, however, we recommend that you send confidential information by post.
By using our website, you agree to the collection and processing of your personal data pursuant to this data protection information.
Article 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below, you will find information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data through which you can be personally identified, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is L.B. BOHLE Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH, Industriestrasse 18, 59320 Ennigerloh, Germany. You can reach our data protection officer under our postal address with the addition “Data Protection Officer” or at:
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after its storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
Article 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to your personal data:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Sec. 15 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- to immediately request the correction of inaccurate personal data or to complete personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 General Data Protection Regulation;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 General Data Protection Regulation, unless processing is necessary to exercise the rights to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to restrict the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 General Data Protection Regulation, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Sec. 21 General Data Protection Regulation;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible pursuant to Art. 20 General Data Protection Regulation;
- to withdraw your consent at any time pursuant to Art. 8 (3) General Data Protection Regulation. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
(2) If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 General Data Protection Regulation, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH.
Industriestrasse 18, 59320 Ennigerloh, Germany
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our processing of your personal data.
Article 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website only for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation):
– IP address
– date and time of request
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/http status code
– the respective amount of data transferred
– the website sending the request
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(3) In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your terminal device for a certain defined period of time in order to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, the cookies automatically recognize that you have already visited our site and know what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
(5) The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation.
Article 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "Cookies", text files that are saved on your computer, which allow an analysis of your website usage. In general, the information generated through a cookie on your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. In case the IP has been anonymised on this website, Google, however, will at first abridge your IP address within the European Union member states or in other states of the treaty of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transferred to the Google server in the US and abridged there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, in order to prepare reports on website activities and to render further services associated with the use of this website and the internet to other website operators.
(2) The IP address transferred from your browser in the course of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) Through appropriate configuration of your browser software, you may prevent these cookies from being saved; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. Furthermore, you have the option to prevent collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only applicable to this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form to prohibit direct personal references. As far as the data collected about you allows a direct personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted forthwith.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyse and improve the use of our website regularly. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation.
(8) For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center. (htps://support.google.com/analytics).
Article 5 Social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn]. We are deploying the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins in general. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. The plug-in provider receives the notification that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it. In addition, the data specified in Art. 3 of this privacy statement will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-ins, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US-providers in the US). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for demand-oriented advertising and in order to inform other users of the respective social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, which you can execute by contacting the respective plug-in provider. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation.
(4) The data is passed on irrespective of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button to avoid any allocation to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers referenced below. There, you can also obtain further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Facebook has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; https://www.xing.com/privacy.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. Linkedin has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Article 6 Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online offer, which are stored at https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. To embed YouTube videos, we use the providers 'enhanced data protection mode', which means that no data about you as a user is collected until you click on the provider’s video. Only when you play the videos the data specified in Section 2 is transferred. We have no control over this data processing.
(2) When visiting the website, YouTube receives the notification that you have accessed the relevant page of our website. In addition, the data specified in Art. 3 of this privacy statement will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) YouTube stores the data collected about you as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (not even for logged in users) for demand-oriented advertising and in order to inform other users of the respective social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, which you can execute by contacting YouTube.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the privacy statements of these providers referenced below. There, you can also obtain further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the US and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Article 7 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the contract, for the enforcement of our rights, in particular for the enforcement of claims arising from contractual relationships, and for safeguarding our own legitimate business interests with regard to consulting and supporting our customers, and if we offer the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or refer to the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Article 8 Use of the customer portal
(1) If you wish to use our portal, you must register by entering your email address, a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. There is no obligation to provide your real name, the use of pseudonyms is possible. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If your confirmation is not received within [24 hours], your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. It is obligatory to provide the aforementioned data; any further information can be provided voluntarily by using our portal.
(2) If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfilment of the contract, including information on the method of payment, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the data provided voluntarily by you for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation.
(3) When you use the portal, your data may become accessible to other members of the portal in accordance with the contractual performance. Members who are not registered will not receive any information about you. Your [user name and photo] will be visible to all registered members, irrespective of whether or not you have shared them. By contrast, your entire profile with the data you have released is visible to all members you have confirmed as personal contacts. If you make content available to your personal contacts without sending a private message, this content can be viewed by third parties, provided that your personal contact has given the permission to do so. If you post contributions in public groups, these will be visible to all registered members of the portal.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
Article 9 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. If an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, this will be indicated by the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously optimised in accordance with technological developments.
Article 10 Amendments to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement from time to time in the future, in particular to incorporate changes in jurisdiction or legislation. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit this website to stay informed about the protection and processing of your data.
Article 11 General
We at L.B. BOHLE also take company-internal data protection very seriously.
The relevant statutory provisions require personal data to be processed in such a way as to guarantee the rights of the data subjects to the confidentiality and integrity of their data. According to these regulations, it is prohibited to process personal data without authorization or unlawfully or to intentionally or unintentionally violate the security of the processing in a way that leads to destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access.
Our employees have therefore been obliged by us to maintain confidentiality and in particular to comply with the data protection regulations for maintaining confidentiality in accordance with Art. 5 (1) (f), Art. 32 (4) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Employees are therefore prohibited from processing or using personal data without authorization or making it accessible to third parties in any form. If external service providers are commissioned by L.B. BOHLE to process personal data for the first time, they are contractually obliged to comply with the requirements of Art. 28 General Data Protection Regulation.
With the following information we would like to give you an overview of the processing of your personal data by us and your rights under data protection law (GDPR/FDPA).
"The dispatch of our e-mail newsletter takes place via the technical service provider rapidmail GmbH, Augustinerplatz 2 , 79098 Freiburg i.Br. (hereinafter “rapidmail”), to whom we forward the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This disclosure is made in accordance with Article 6(1)f of the GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in the use of an effective, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data you enter in newsletter subscription form (e.g. e-mail address) will be stored on rapidmail's servers in Germany.
rapidmail uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For evaluation purposes, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This enables us to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. Technical information is also recorded (e.g. time of access, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected exclusively under a pseudonym and is not linked to your other personal data. All direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you wish to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We have concluded a commissioned data processing agreement with rapidmail in which we oblige rapidmail to protect the data of our customers and not to pass it on to third parties.
You can find further information on data protection at rapidmail in the rapidmail Data Protection Declaration: https://www.rapidmail.de/datensicherheit (in German)
Please contact the Service-Coordinator for the professional disposal of the waste equipment.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Tim Remmert; Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thorsten Wesselmann
Responsible for the contents:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Tim Remmert; Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thorsten Wesselmann
Local Court: Münster HRB 9426
Tax ID-No.: DE 811244833
In spite of careful control of the contents of this page, we will not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of other websites to which links are given. The liablity for the contents of any linked pages lies with the operator.
© sdecoret / Fotolia
© Zerbor - Fotolia