Manager Scientiif Opertaions Dr. Hubertus Rehbaum comments the function and advantages of the ROB 50.
L.B. Bohle offers with the ROB 50 an innovative solution to decrease the lead-time of film-coated tablets, while reducing costs for product handling and risks for failures in the production workflow.
Continuous processing will require a change in mindset for controls and automation, explains Dr. Hubertus Rehbaum, manager scientific operations at L.B. Bohle in the current issue.
Dr. Hubertus Rehbaum, manager scientific operations, and Martin Hack, vice-president and general manager at L.B. Bohle in an interview about the advantages and the future of continuous coating.
The current edition of the Bohle Innovativ has been published.
Topics of this issue:
- Looking back at ACHEMA: Machines, people, media
- ROB 50 optimizes production processes in continuous and batch-oriented processing
- Roots in Germany, branches all over the world
- Knowledge refreshed: Global presence with over 40 experts
- Bohle international: Trade fair appearances crowned with success
- Excursion stengthens community
- Keeping fit as a teem: employess at a AOK company run