The current edition of the Bohle Innovativ has been published.
Topics of this issue:
- Current company situation: "China disappointed, but the leap to India was successful - thanks to High-Tech"
- Robin Meier new Manager Scientific Operations
- Growth spurt in the 35th company year
- State-of-the-art equipment for trials in the Service Center - BFC TriPan Coater and Compact Unit GMA 70 and BFS 30
- and other interesting topics
Case Study: Fluid Bed Technology
The Bohle Uni Cone BUC® equipment is available for batch sizes ranging from 1 to 500kg. Built in 12 bar shock resistant execution, organic and water based processes are always accessible.
Short product transfer times and an effective cleaning offer opportunities for additional savings in production time and costs.
By design all machines are geometrically similar, which enables an easy scale up procedure.
Manufacturing Chemist reports on the Bohle single pot technology.
The Bohle VMA series includes typical pharmaceutical single-pot granulators with impellers, chopper units and top drives for pharmaceutical applications.
An integral element to the L.B. Bohle success story for almost 30 years
The company’s history began with a blender in 1987 – in the meantime, L.B. Bohle, the machine builder from Ennigerloh, has manufactured more than 3,000 blenders. Day by day, the most varied blending systems are used in the production lines of pharmaceutical companies and toll manufacturers worldwide.
Thanks to the innovative design, flexibility and a long service life of the machines, L.B. Bohle has become the world market leader in the area of blenders.