Bohle is the world’s leading manufacturer of blenders. The high efficiency of the Bohle blending systems is based on the revolutionary and patented counter-current process principle.
The range of Bohle blending systems shows the flexibility of our engineering and manufacturing departments. Bohle blenders can be adjusted and used in any imaginable pharmaceutical production situation.
No matter what kind of container you use, round and square, Bohle blenders can handle them with
excellent blending results.
Bohle provides blenders featuring a variety of different load bearing capacities:
- standard arm connection and clamps
- round forks on the lift arm
- lift arm with eccentric, power and hydraulic clampsThe high efficiency of the Bohle blending systems is based on the revolutionary and patented counter-current process principle. There are numerous benefits: Effective blending volume of 20-85% of the rated volume.
The Bohle blending systems allow homogeneous blending of dry powder batches with its patented blending
elements mounted to the inside of the container lid. The blending procedure can be scaled up from
4 – 12,000 liters.
For full flexibility the blending containers can be exchanged to use different volumes if required. Due to the patented Bohle blending systems each blending container can be used for effective mixing between 20 – 85 %
of the total container volume for densities between 0.2 – 1.2 kg/l.
The Pharma Blender is a stationary blending device, consisting of:
- PM machine body with load suspension device
- electrical switch cabinet integrated in machine body.A separate installation is optional upon request
- separate operator panel
- safety light barrier or laser scanner as an option
The blending operation is a fully contained and closed process. Each container has an inner lid for filling procedures.
An extended hoist allows the blender to be also used as a milling station for bin to bin transfer.