The Bohle Film Coater BFC 5 is a laboratory coater and a designed as a stand-alone unit. The entire air technique as well as electrical and control technique is integrated in the system.
Multipanel visualization with touch panel, operator unit is attached to coater. An electrical connection and a compressed air connection are required for operation.
Laboratory Coater can be operated with two pans
The pan can be dismantled, which results in easy cleaning. Furthermore, a larger pan can be optionally installed. The Coater BFC 5 can be operated with two pans, whereby the smaller pan can be separated with cutting disc.
Laboratoy Coater for small batches
The laboratory coater BFC 5 is suitable for batch sizes of 2 to 13 liters. A transport trolley is supplied for easy discharge and for pan transport.
Benefits of the Bohle Laboratory Coater
- BFC 5 can be operated with one of two differtent pan sizes. Coater pans are changed manually
- the capacity of the smaller pan can be reduced with a divider plate
- batch sizes from 2 to 13 liters
- computerized Win CC visualization with extensive batch management tools and broad range of tools for preparing recipes
- multipanel visualization with touch panel, operator panel is attached to the coater
- manual cleaning
Bohle Laboratory Coater picture gallery
Technical Data: Bohle Laboratory Coater
|BFC 5||Drum 1||Drum 2||Drum 3|
|Batch size (brim volume) (L)||2 - 6||5 - 13||0,5 - 3|
|Suspension unit||One peristaltic pump head supplies each nozzle individually|
Available variants of the Bohle Laboratory Coater
- Bohle Film Coater BFC 5
Your contact for the Bohle Laboratory Coater
view product brochures