For decades, the inspection or checking of tablets has been an important production step for verifying and ensuring process quality. The tablets can be checked for gaps, cracks, bending, breakage and contamination, and, of course, their thickness can be verified.
Tablet checking with the Bohle Control Unit
The KA checker is used for the mechanical checking of the thickness of sugar-coated or film-coated pills, capsules or tablets. For process monitoring, the feeding hopper is filled with tablets to be tested. From there, a vibration system moves the tablets to the pairs of rotating sorting discs where they are sorted by consistency.
Sorting into three tablet groups
- Tablets that are too thick will be moved into a tray above the ejector plate.
- Tablets that are too thin will be moved into a tray below the middle ejector plate.
- Accepted tablets that are located between the upper and middle ejector plates will be moved to the production area.
Benefits of the Bohle Control Unit
- Reproducible settings
- Precise calibration
- Valid process
- Short maintenance times and convenient cleaning
- Versatile integration into the production process
- Capacity: up to 1,000,000 tablets/hour
Bohle Control Unit picture gallery
Technical Data: Bohle Control Unit
|Capacity||up to 1.000.000 Tablets / Hour|
|Dimensins (L x W x H)||1300 x 1200 x 1400 mm|
|Tablet thickness||from 3 mm to 9 mm|
Your contact for theBohle Control Unit
view product brochures