Thanks to the fast rotor and patented impeller, the Bohle Turbo Sieve ensures efficient operation. Significant features include vertical arrangement with conical hole or friction sieve, angled drive in the rotor for direct power transmission and high throughputs.
Rotor readjustment is not required. The entire height-adjustable sieve head can be sterilized. Mobile unit for optimal positioning. Permanent installation with swiveling device optional. The sieve system can be combined with the Bohle weighing, blending and granulating systems for fill containers with a total height of up to 2,000 mm. Assembly of the BTS in all hazardous areas in accordance with 2014/34 EG (ATEX-guideline) possible.
The Bohle high speed cone mill is a patented unit used for particle sizing of dry and wet products whcih guarantees finest sieving results.
The advantages of the Bohle Turbo Sieve BTS:
- innovative impeller design
- speed 150 - 1500 rpm
- particle sizing of dry or wet products
- mobile, height adjustable, flexible
- production capacities of 2-3 tons/hour
- also available in explosion proof design - according to ATEX guidelines
- conical perforated screens of different mesh sizes