Bohle Compact Unit - Small footprint, high quality
The individual components of the High Shear Granulator GMA, wet sieve BTS, Fluid Bed System BFS and Bohle Uni Cone BUC®, cyclone separator and dry sieve BTS are optimally integrated into the Compact Unit. This integration covers process, cleaning, control and explosion protection as well as qualification.
The Compact Unit is a compelling solution when traditional wet granulation must be realized economically and ergonomically. Featuring many technological advances and inherent safety considerations, the Compact Unit creates an industry benchmark.
Small footprint, flexible application and smooth production processes are decisive criteria for investment in the pharmaceutical granulation system. In this respect, L.B. Bohle sets standards with the Compact Unit.
Benefits of the Compact Unit:
- GMA Granulator® and Bohle fluid bed system BFS built into the wall right next to each other
- small footprint and minimized room height
- multipurpose use for various processes
- single operator panel to serve both machines
- single WIP-skid to serve both machines
- 12 bar pressure shock resistant design