Using a tangential fluid bed system represents state of the art technology in pharmaceutical manufacturing for particle coating, granulation and drying.
With the innovative and patented Bohle Uni Cone BUC® process a complete fluidization is assured which leads to a high coating uniformities and high yields in the final product due to the absence if particle twinning. Bohle Uni Cone BUC® is the productive, practical and precise alternative to conventional Wurster processing.
The BFS features a broad range of extension options for Bottom Tangential Spray Granulation as well as Bottom Tangential Spray Coating. All production systems are 12 bar shock pressure resistant.
A minimum of six seperately cleanable filter elements in the granulating system ensure that air flow through the product bed is not interrupted. The Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS is designed for through-the-wall installation.
The filter dome is attached to a frame in the engineering area.
The pivoting design of the product container with integrated inlet plenum is attached to the frame permitting easy access to the floor beneath the system. Two inflatable seals ensure air-tight sealing of the system.
The tangential base eliminates the need to remove the product container from the system to discharge it. The product is set in rotation by the tangential slotted openings in the base. A valve in the product container wall above tie base allows the content to be discharged directly. The centrifugal forces occurring during the product rotation ensure complete discharge.
The slotted base of the fluid bed system ascends conically towards the center, resulting in high stability of the base and process-related advantages through enhanced blending of the product.
The discharge valve can also be used for vacuum assisted discharge of the product. The filter bag of each filter cartridge can be exchanged separately and easily. Furthermore the complete filter unit can be lowered for access from the floor level.
- inline sieving and product transfer
- 12 bar pressure shock resistant - optimum conditions for containment applications, no effect on environment in case of accident
- integration of PAT, NIR and WIP
- fliter cleaning by patent / patented diffuser
- electrical drop down filter movement
- filter cartridges with spindle drive
- vacuum changing
- removable bottom plate
The L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH product range of fluid bed systems contains:
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 3
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 30
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 60
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 120
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 240
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 360
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 480