The Bohle Film Coater BFC 5 is a stand-alone unit. The entire air technique as well as electrical and control technique is integrated in the system.
Multipanel visualization with touch panel, operator unit is attached to coater. An electrical connection and a compressed air connection are required for operation.
The pan can be dismantled, which results in easy cleaning. Furthermore, a larger pan can be optionally installed. The Coater BFC 5 can be operated with two pans, whereby the smaller pan can be separated with cutting disc.
The Bohle Film Coater BFC 5 is suitable for batch sizes of 2 to 13 liters. A transport trolley is supplied for easy discharge and for pan transport.
Benefits of the Bohle Film Coater BFC 5:
- BFC 5 can be operated with one of two differtent pan sizes. Coater pans are changed manually
- the capacity of the smaller pan can be reduced with a divider plate
- batch sizes from 2 to 13 liters
- computerized Win CC visualization with extensive batch management tools and broad range of tools for preparing recipes
- multipanel visualization with touch panel, operator panel is attached to the coater
- manual cleaning