The Bohle Tablet Checker is used for a mechanical check of the thickness of sugar-coated or film-coated pills, capsules and tablets. The feeding hopper is filled with tablets to be tested. From there, a vibrator system guides the tablets to the rotating sorting discs.
Three different groups will be separated by the sorting discs:
- tablets that are too thick will be guided into special tray by the upper ejector plate
- tablets that are too thin will be collected below the middle ejector plate and guided into a special tray
- accepted tablets that are located between the upper and middle ejector plate will be guided to the production plate
A touch panel controls the entire operation as well as the thickness-check feature. The thickness check can be adjusted to a maximum accuracy of ± 0.1 mm.
Advantages of the Tablet Checker KA:
- reproducable setting
- precise calibration
- validatable process
- low maintenance and comfortable cleaning concept
- versatile integration in the production setup
- capacity: up to 1.000.000 tablets/hour
Tablet Checker KA 280