As a leading machine builder for the pharmaceutical solid dosage industry, advanced thinking and action are essential for L.B. Bohle. Forethought to society and the environment are core principles of enterprise actions for German mechanical engineering. Therefore, we are actively involved in the VDMA initiative Blue Competence and conform to standards that believe high social and ethical values are a condition for lasting corporate success.
- Sustainable engineering contributes to a world worth living. Ecological, social and economic principles stand at the center of our corporate goals.
- Social responsibility means for us to improve the quality of life on the basis of human rights and the observance of laws and norms. In particular we take responsibility for our employees with regard to providing the best possible terms of employment, support continued education and advancement and create new jobs to offer more opportunities .
- Sustainable thinking and action is an important contribution to the improvement of the worldwide climate - for example, by efficient and careful dealing with both renewable and non-renewable resources, we create less waste and more reusable products and production technologies.
- We know that sustainable action increases economic success. Products and services are not optimized in the short term but are designed for the whole life cycle along the value creation chain. They represent the most efficient macroeconomic solution.
- We embrace our social responsibility and focus on positive actions in order to achieve a higher quality of life for both people and the environment.
Read more about sustainability: VDMA - Blue Competence